Download: RNNCTD – August 21, 2017
When scientific evidence cannot be produced or replicated, can it really be called science??
Dr. Tim Ball is back with us this week to continue the discussion on the failure by global warming alarmists to silence the many scientists trying to expose the reality of what really creates climate, and it isn’t human activity!!!
A recent Canadian court ruling found Penn State’s Michael Mann in contempt of court when he failed to produce the court ordered scientific documentation that might validate his Hockey Stick Climate Change arguments in a defamation lawsuit Mann filed against Dr. Tim Ball, a Climate Scientist and former Professor at the University of Winnipeg. Dr. Ball contends that Mann should not be allowed to withhold his scientific papers as his “intellectual property” when the data was compiled with U.S. taxpayer funding and is the cornerstone of anthropogenic climate theories that will impact the entire planet……………..
- Extensive science background in climatology, especially the reconstruction of past climates and the impact of climate change on human history and the human condition.
- Additional experience in water resources and areas of sustainable development, pollution prevention, environmental regulations, the impact of government policy on business and economics.
- Heavily involved throughout career in local and national committees related to climate, soil conservation, water and water management, and hazardous waste.
- Researcher/author of numerous papers on climate, long range weather patterns, impacts of climate change on sustainable agriculture, ecosystems, historical climatology, air quality, untapped energy resources, silting and flooding problems, bird migration patterns, historical sites development, impact studies on flooding of aboriginal lands in Manitoba.
- Chair of provincial boards on water management, environmental issues and sustainable development
- Columnist for “The Landowners Magazine”
- Author of Eighteenth Century Naturalists of Hudson Bay With Dr. Stuart Houston and Mary Houston
- Co-author “Slaying of the Sky Dragon” now on Kindle and paperback.
- Winner of Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Author of latest book, “The Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science”
- 1996 to present Environmental consultant, Public Speaker and columnist.
- 1988 to 1996 Professor at University of Winnipeg
- 1962 to 1964 Operations Officer, Operational Training Unit, RCAF
- 1960 to 1962 Aircrew, Navigation, electronics, 415 Squadron, RCAF