Download: RNN – November 17, 2016
…using propaganda to sell climate policy
A basic premise of legitimate science is the continual testing of scientific theories to assure their accuracy and to leave the door open for progress through new discoveries. With legitimate science there is no such thing as “the science is settled – there is no need for further discussion”.
We are being sold a bill of goods about man-caused climate change because it furthers the cause of the global greens to destroy modern capitalist civilization and install a global Marxist/Socialist government, so we can all equally share the poverty of the left under their utopian plan to control of every aspect of human existence.
Join Dan and his guests, Dr. Tim Ball and Paul Driessen to learn how legitimate science is being corrupted to sell a very unpopular and destructive idea to an unsuspecting world.
Driessen’s book, Eco-Imperialism: Green Power – Black Death, documents the harm that restrictive environmental policies often have on poor families in developing countries, by restricting access to life-enhancing modern technologies. It is has been published in the United States, Argentina (Spanish), India (English), Germany (German) and Italy (Italian). He also wrote Cracking Big Green: Saving the world from the Save-the-Earth money machine (with Ron Arnold), Miracle Molecule: Carbon dioxide, gas of life, and Climate Hype Exposed.
He has produced documentary films about the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, immigration through Ellis Island, and marine habitats beneath offshore oil production platforms. Driessen is also a frequent guest on radio talk shows and college campuses, and at business and public policy forums. He participates in energy, health and environmental conferences, and was active in the Public Relations Society of America, where he served as Washington, DC chapter newsletter editor and in the Social Responsibility Section.
- Extensive science background in climatology, especially the reconstruction of past climates and the impact of climate change on human history and the human condition.
- Additional experience in water resources and areas of sustainable development, pollution prevention, environmental regulations, the impact of government policy on business and economics.
- Heavily involved throughout career in local and national committees related to climate, soil conservation, water and water management, and hazardous waste.
- Researcher/author of numerous papers on climate, long range weather patterns, impacts of climate change on sustainable agriculture, ecosystems, historical climatology, air quality, untapped energy resources, silting and flooding problems, bird migration patterns, historical sites development, impact studies on flooding of aboriginal lands in Manitoba.
- Chair of provincial boards on water management, environmental issues and sustainable development
- Columnist for “The Landowners Magazine”
- Author of Eighteenth Century Naturalists of Hudson Bay With Dr. Stuart Houston and Mary Houston
- Co-author “Slaying of the Sky Dragon” now on Kindle and paperback.
- Winner of Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Author of latest book, “The Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science”
- 1996 to present Environmental consultant, Public Speaker and columnist.
- 1988 to 1996 Professor at University of Winnipeg
- 1962 to 1964 Operations Officer, Operational Training Unit, RCAF
- 1960 to 1962 Aircrew, Navigation, electronics, 415 Squadron, RCAF
Join Host Dan Happel
712-432-0075 Access Code 300748#
6pm Pacific/7pm Mountain/8pm Central/9pm Eastern
Also simulcasting at: The American Republic blogtalkradio